Christopher Turnbull Status: Married
66 Oak Drive Nationality: British
Acton Tel: +44 (0)1978 354467 (H)
Wrexham Mobile: +44 (0)7590 368924
LL12 7HW E-mail: email@example.com
A broad range of experience in the Credit Card Banking industry spanning 12 years with MBNA
Europe Bank (Bank of America) including Inbound and Outbound Telemarketing, Quality
Control, Customer Satisfaction, Corporate Operations, and Customer Fulfilment as a Business
Analyst and Relationship Manager.
Experience working in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Germany as well as regular interaction
and remote working with colleagues and clients in Spain and the United States, dealing with
diverse teams across numerous international boundaries and time zones.
Committed to delivering expected outcomes through:
• Establishing good and best practice
• Delivering tangible results in complex stakeholder environments
• Convincing leadership and team development
• The practical application of professional skills and relevant experience
Results are obtained by combining solid practical experience with good influencing skills and the
ability to communicate at all levels.
ACHIEVEMENTS & Responsibilities
Unit Manager. Responsible for the day-to-day management of company supplying goods, paint
and specialist lacquers to the Automotive, Furniture and Aerospace Industries. A key player in
successfully increasing the company’s turnover by 400% over the past three years.
• Implementation and managing of Sage Accounting Software.
• Introduction of quality control measures.
• Implementation of stock safe guarding procedures.
Bank of America
Print Payment & Specialised Services Operations Analyst. Responsible for the day-to-day
production management of vendors. Duties included:
• Creating, maintaining and updating policy and procedures guidelines as appropriate; relevant
to Vendor Production Management.
• Track service performance against contractual Service Level Agreements on a daily,
monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Monitor, track, and facilitate resolution of production issues in an efficient and timely
manner and liaise with affected areas.
• Daily tracking of cheque payments for Business Lending Division and Bank of America.
• Ensure compliance with Policy & Procedures and report any issues affecting control and
MBNA Europe Bank
MBNA Vender Plastics Control which involved:
• Setting up of vendor audits
• Carrying out monthly audits
• The daily control of Credit Card Plastics shipments into and within the corporation
• Reconciliation of shipments between vendors and between vendors and corporation
• Management and auditing of test accounts within corporation
MBNA Customer Fulfilment Department Project responsible for assessment and relocation of
Banking Team from Administration Division to Marketing Division. This involved complete
audit breakdown of role and transfer set up in new area education of new area Management and
Team members in new role.
MBNA Quality Department responsible for education and feedback to Telemarketing Division
MBNA Telemarketing Department – achieved top status as highest achiever of the month for the
Division including Certificate of Recognition from the CEO for achievements as part of an
emergency task force.
Based at RAF Sealand, North Wales: 1993-1997
Varied duties including the policing of a large unit and dealing with the public.
Acting as a police,fire and P.B.X. controller, with responsibility for the management and training
of the RAF Police Dog Section.
H.Q.P. & S.S RAF Rhiendalen, Germany: 1988-1993
Main duties included V.I.P. protection, and service with liaison with the German civil police and
RAF St Athan, South Wales: 1985-1988
Skills & Expertise
Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Access
Project Delivery Stakeholder Management Credit Cards Payment Systems
Party Vendor Management Problem Solving
Programme Management Public Speaking Dealing with People
Business Process Improvement Written and Oral Presentation Skills
ECDL (Passed 31/01/15)
IT Security – completed
IT Fundamentals Windows 7 – completed
Word Processing, Microsoft Office 2010 – completed
Using the Internet & Email – Microsoft Explorer 2010 – completed
Spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel 2010 – completed
Databases, Microsoft Access 2010 – completed
Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 – completed
Time Management Presentation Skill Report Writing
Coaching and Feedback Managing Teams
Total Quality Management Basic Police QPD Police CI Police
O-Level English, Environmental Studies and History
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Shooting, fly fishing, Wargaming, Chess, Camping and Ancient History